I get questions like these all the time: "I do not have enough money to start at a high level in my company. Can I still make good results?", Or "How can I succeed online with low cost or free tools like Twitter "He said. And my answer is Yes, you can make it to the top with a small investment. Anytime! But one have to be aware that Internet Marketing is in many aspects like any other online or offline business. Leverage is an important factor.
The more money you put in the business, the more money your will get in the end. And often in a much shorter time. But see this as a rule of thumb. It is not the only factor. In fact you could spend a lot of initial money and still make a lot more worse result than a person who jumps in on a budget. It has a lot to do with who you are and how you do it. But stop! How can you you have something to do with it? But this is often a key factor that separates successful entrepreneurs from the majority that fails. One of the reasons for some to succeed is that they take time to study their business, learn what works and learn from people that already made it to the top. If you think you are able to learn it all from scratch and find your own way to the top without guidance, you have a major challenge to overcome. Not many people can do that and it is definitely nothing I would recommend.
So if you really are serious in getting good results and learning how to succeed online with low cost tools like Twitter, videos, articles and other free or low cost tools, I suggest you follow these five steps:
1. Find a system or a company online that can show you proof that they have the knowledge, experience and education to learn you all that is to know about these marketing methods.
2. Take your time and go through it all. Details are important. As an example, setting up your Twitter account correctly, will give you an advantage compared to many of your competitors. Try to find people inside your company that have used these methods successfully and listen to their personal advice.
3. Use this knowledge and market your business accordingly. Record and analyze what you are doing so that you can make changes if necessary.
4. Combine at least 3-5 different marketing methods to get a better leverage of your efforts. That will speed up your results.
5. Work intensely with these methods for at least 90 days, and you will definitely see results. Remember that your ability to stay focused during this time is a key factor
Twitter, Facebook and email marketing are all highly competitive markets, and you really have to take it seriously to succeed. Videos are more and more important, and the competition is not as hard as for the other methods. This is one of the methods you really should Incorporate in your business.
As soon as your results are starting to show up, keep educating yourself on PPC or SEO to be prepared to expand your business as soon you budget allows. By this time you are really on your way to becoming a successful online entrepreneur. So the initial question, how to succeed online with low cost tools like Twitter is really a matter of taking a decision to be serious, commit and educate yourself to reach the top.
I would be glad to answer any question you might have in this matter. All contact information can be found at http://pererikolsen.com