Everyone has idea they come up with that thyme believe are good enough to sell them to others, they just are not sure how to go about marketing their ideas to sell. Here are some different ways to successfully sell your ideas.
1) Find someone who is as optimistic as you about selling your ideas and making it a success. If your buyer is not as optimistic as you your product may not sell as fast it should, your buyer has to believe in your project as much as you do.
2) Use words to help you sell your ideas, use positive words, believe in your ideas, never point out the bad things about your idea, and never say to much, people do not like points to be long and drawn out.
3) Name your ideas, this exemplifies time and effort in considering this idea and making it an idea that will be effective.
4) Make the people at the top interested. Although you will always have tot start at the bottom, if you impress enough people in the beginning, you will get your chance to make an impression on the big guys.
5) Communication is a very big part of being successful. Present your idea give the people you presented your ideas to some time to consider it, but pick a time frame and go back and talk to them, let them know your as interested finding out their decision. This will let them know that you believe your ideas are good enough to present and keep checking back on them.
Whatever way you decide to sell your ideas, you are the first one who has to believe in your ideas, if you do not believe in your ideas, no one else will either.